Keyword Scout Review
GD Star Rating
When climbing your way to the top, there are many products and services that help you automate tedious tasks but one of the first things that should be on any internet marketers mind is key word research, domain research, and seo competition analysis. Before beginning your journey of senuking or sick submitting your inner pages to the first page of Google, proper research must be done and that research can be time consuming and delicate, to say the least.
Enter Keyword Scout. This relatively new yet actively developed exact match domain finder, amazon scraper, and key word research tool is quickly becoming high in demand for many internet marketers who wish to get their feet in the door.
What is Keyword Scout:
Keyword Scout lets you scrape amazon for product related keywords with nice cpc and monthly searches, it also gives you a convenient way of finding whether or not the domain is available (for .com, .net, .org, and .info). You can filter your results and fine tune things to find the perfect micro niche, or something much bigger (authority sites). Keyword Scout has its own proxy harvester and checker which is used throughout the various uses of the program for convenience and security.
The Keyword Scout Proxy Harvester and Checker (click image to enlarge)
The Keyword Scout Proxy Harvester and Proxy Checker are easy and fairly one-click which makes things very convenient as many of these proxies work and you can continuously harvest and use them for your purposes with Keyword Scout. This program is seriously a lightweight powerhouse of a key word research tool that is beginning to gain a lot of momentum in proper circles.
Keyword Scout Features
- Built-in Proxy Harvester and Checker – With just a few clicks, you can have 100′s of decent proxies at your fingertips for various tasks that would benefit you in your quest in this exact match domain finder.
- Product Search by Scraping Amazon – Keyword Scout gives you great versitility when harvesting keywords for you to use based on the filters and criteria you choose: from CPC, to monthly visitors.
- Competitive Analysis – Keyword Scout gives you a chance to find out how competitive the niche is in terms of market competition in Google, before you even decide to look at which ones you’d wish to focus on.
- Exact Match Domain Finder – Lets you mass check to see if there is a domain available on .com, .net, .org, or .info. You can then filter out the ones that do not suit you or ones that do not have an EMD available.
- SEO Competition Analysis – Enter in a keyword and retrieve the top 10 competitors for that keyword, giving you all the data you need in order to decide whether or not you’ll want to venture into the niche – ontop of that, Keyword Scout also gives you a ‘profit potential’ rating which will give you a better idea of what to choose.
- Lightweight and Fast – You will not waste minutes switching between tabs like other products. I was surprised and delighted when I saw how fast you can switch between projects and screens in Keyword Scout – For someone who likes data instantly, this was a big bonus.
- Saving Projects – When you wish to hold onto the results, you can save them on a file and retrieve them later for further use, inspection, and filtering. This is perfect for those big retrieval projects where you keep wanting to push out new EMD’s and then examining which are the right choice for you, later.
- Built in Captcha API’s – Built in support for DeathByCaptcha and Decaptcher truly make Keyword Scout a program to be reckoned with. Simplify and automate your tasks with just a few clicks and use DeathByCaptcha to solve 1k captcha’s for only $1.39. It’s definitely worth it!
- LSI Analyzer – Perhaps one of my favorite addons for Keyword Scout. You can analyze a keyword and discover the top 10 results in Google and see what potential LSI’s they are using in order to truly dominate your niche. Themed keywords are where it is at when trying to raise your overall authority in a niche.
- Active Development – The owner continues to develop this program actively and new features are being added. Just yesterday the functionality for harvesting keywords from a new built-in Google Keyword Suggester API really pushes this program.
Keyword Scout Pros and Cons
Keyword Scout Pros
- Great Features
- Fast Program and Functionality all around
- Amazing tool for any Internet Marketer
- You can make a lot of money using this program (whether for yourself, or for a service or two – be creative)
- Built in Proxy Harvester can be really useful for many things (including tasks out of the program)
- The LSI analyzer is great for coming up with strong and themed articles to boost your authority.
Keyword Scout Cons
- Perhaps a little pricey for new Internet Marketers (though its worth it).
- Some minor bugs or abnormalities, though they are fixed rather quickly.
Key Word Tools: How does Keyword Scout stack up?
There are many key word tools out there that do little things here or there, but never is there a key word research tool like Keyword Scout that provides so many important features to its users in a single lightweight package. The program is not cluttered by graphics or animations, but gives you a straight forward experience that you can utilize to your benefit as an Internet Marketer.
Keyword Scout Screen for Scraping Keywords + Options
My Final Thoughts on this Keyword Scout Review:
This program is a very useful edition which opens up many possibilities for any Internet Marketer who is serious about making a name for himself in the internet world. Whether you want to develop your own personal army of micro niche/authority sites, or wish to outsource your services to others by finding them proper EMD’s or LSI’s to articles. There are many creative ways to utilize this program and Keyword Scout is only in its infancy; it continues to get better with every update.
So if you are looking for a modern Amazon Scraper, a fast Exact Match Domain Finder, a keyword research tool, or an overall great investment, then Keyword Scout is for you.
Keyword Scout Review,